A notification has been released by Prisons Department, Government of NCT of Delhi to invite application for the post of Senior/ Junior Residents using the offline mode. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 10-10-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on tenure basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.
Prisons department of Government of NCT of Delhi is responsible for taking care of two highly secured and important prisons of New Delhi.The tihar jail is the largest prison complex in the world comprising of nine central prisons.The other prison is a district prison at Rohini prison complex.
|Posts||Senior / Junior Residents|
|Method of Applying||Offline|
|Last date of Online Registration||10-10-2012|
|Date of Interview||17-10-2012|
|Senior Resident||05||Less than 40 years As on 10-10-2012||Rs 15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs 6600||Should have postgraduate degree/diploma in concerned specialty and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council|
|Junior Resident (MBBS)||06(01-UR,03-OBC,01-SC,01-ST)||Less than 35 years As on 10-10-2012||Rs 15,600 – 39100 + Grade pay of Rs 5400||Should have MBBS degree and have completed Rotary Internship before last date of submission of application and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.|
|Junior Resident (Dental)||02(01-UR,01-OBC)||Less than 35 years As on 10-10-2012||Rs 15,600 -39,100+ Grade Pay Rs 5400||Should have BDS degree and have completed Rotary Internship before last date of submission of application and must be registered with Delhi Medical Council.|
Vacancy details Specialty wise
Radiology : 01 (SC)
Chest & TB : 01 (OBC)
Pathology : 01 (UR)
Orthopedics : 01 (OBC)
Medicine : 01 (OBC)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview on 17-10-2012 at 10:00 A.M.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 500 as examination Fee.SC/ST candidates are exempted from fee. Candidates have to pay fee in form of Indian Postal order /Demand draft drawn in favor of “DDO, Central Jail Hospital, Tihar, New Delhi-64″.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
the office of D.I.G. [Prisons], Ground Floor, Prisons Headquarter, Lajwanti Garden, Tihar Jail, New Delhi-64
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of …………”
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 10-10-2012
Official portal : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/lib_centraljail/Central+Jail/Home/
Click here for Prisons Department,Delhi Govt Senior/ Junior Residents Recruitment Notification and Application Form