North East Frontier Railway has invited applications for 2018 Group ‘D’ posts. The vacancies will be filled after checking the eligibility criterion on a permanent basis. The details for the post, mode of application etc is in the post below. The last date to apply is 23-11-2012.
Northeast Frontier railway is one of the 16 railway zones in india having its headquarter at Maligaon, Guwahati.It is the smallest zone but serves as many as ten states of India.
|Location||anywhere in Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Method of Applying||Offline|
|Last date of Receipt of Application Form||23-11-2012|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/ physical Efficiency Test|
|Group ‘D’||2018(990-UR,528-OBC,293-SC,147-ST)||Less than 33 years As on 01-01-2013||Rs 5,200- 20200 + grade Pay Rs 1800||Should have passed 10th /ITI|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and physical efficiency test.Written exam will be objective type having 150 questions on General Knowledge/Awareness, Mathematics, General Science and Reasoning.Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 40 as examination Fee.SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from fee. Rs Candidates have to pay fee through Indian Postal Order (IPO) from any post office drawn in favor of “FA&CAO, N.F. Railway ” and payable at GPO, Guwahati.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
Deputy Chief Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.F Railway, Station Colony, Guwahati, Assam (PIN 781001)
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for Gr. D posts, Northeast Frontier Railway”
- Use ordinary post to send in the form
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 23-11-2012
Official portal : http://www.nfr.railnet.gov.in/
Click here for North East Frontier Railway Group ‘D’ Recruitment Notification and Application Form