A notification has been released by IRCON International Limited to invite application for the post of Works Engineer and Site Supervisor for posting at its ROB Project, Rajasthan through walk-in interview on 4th and 5th October, 2012. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 01-10-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on contract basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.
|Posts||Engineer / Supervisor|
|Last date to Apply||01-10-2012|
|Date of Interview||4th/5th October,2012|
|Works Engineer||04||Less than 35 years As on 01-09-2012||Rs 19,500||Should have B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering|
|Site Supervisor||07||Less than 30 years As on 01-09-2012||Rs 13,000||Should have Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of walk-in interview.Interview for works Engineer will be held on 04-10-2012 and for site supervisors, on 05-10-2012 at the following address:
No fee is required.
How to apply
- Go through the eligibility criterion checklist and ensure that you fulfil all criterions.
- Go to the link provided at the bottom of this post to download the prescribed application format
- Fill in the application in your handwriting taking utmost care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- After duly filling in the application form, send it to the address mentioned below
Ircon International Limited,
- Please attach the photocopies of the following documents along with the Application Form: Educational certificate, Experience, date of birth, Category, Technical details etc
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of Works Engineer(Civil) / Site Supervisor(Civil) for ROB Project, Rajasthan -Advt. No. C08/2012″
- Use ordinary post/ registered post to send in the form
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 01-10-2012
Official portal : http://www.ircon.org
Click here for IRCON Engineer/Supervisor Recruitment Notification and Application Form