A notification has been released by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited to invite application for the post of Deputy General manager using the online mode. All interested candidates are requested to complete the process before 31-10-2012. All the vacancies will be filled on permanent basis.For complete details on organization, job profile, vacancies and other important links follow the post below.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limitedd (BSNL), formerly Department of Telecommunications under Government of India, is a leading public sector telecommunication company headquartered at New Delhi, India.It is the largest provider of fixed telephony in the country and also major provider of broadband and mobile services to all the corners of country, even the remotest.With its employee count reaching about 3 lakhs, it provides best opportunity for electronics and computer sciences graduate for a fruitful career.
|Posts||Dy. General Manager|
|Method of Applying||Online|
|Starting date of online Registration||01-10-2012|
|Last date of Online Registration||17-10-2012|
|Last date of receipt of Print out of Application||31-10-2012|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam/Interview|
|Date of Written Exam||20-01-2012|
|DGM (Telecom operations)||106(48-UR,38-OBC,13-SC,07-ST)||Less than 45 years As on 01-08-2012||Rs 32,900 – 58,000/-||Should have B. Tech degree in Electricals / Electronics and Communications / IT / Computer /Computer Sciences and experience of 12 years|
|DGM (Telecom Finance)||56(27-UR,16-OBC,09-SC,04-ST)||Less than 45 years As on 01-08-2012||Rs 32,900 – 58000||Should have CA/ICWA degree and experience of 12 years|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview. Written examination will be held on 20-01-2013 at Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Guwahati and will consist of one objective type paper having 150 questions, 75 on management aptitude and 75 questions on cognitive ability.The duration of written exam will be three hours.weightage to written exam will be 75 % and 25% to interview.
The Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay Rs 1500 as examination Fee.SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay Rs 750. Candidates have to pay fee in form of demand draft drawn in favor of “AO (Cash), BSNL, New Delhi” and payable at New Delhi.
How to apply
- Before starting the procedure please ensure that you have a valid email id that will be active till the end of the recruitment process
- Go the link provided at the bottom of this post for the online application procedure
- Click on the “Apply online” link and you will be redirected to an online form
- Fill in the online form taking proper care. Please avoid misrepresenting yourself.
- Once you are done, ensure to cross check your entries.
- Click submit at the end of the process.
- An registration form will be generated. Take two print-outs of the same. Last date of online registration is 17-10-2012.
- Keep one for yourself and send the other to the address mentioned below:
Shri Shiv Singh, AGM (DE-II),
Room No 223, Eastern Court, Janpath,
New Delhi -110001
- Please attach two self addressed unstamped envelopes of 27 x 12 cms size ,demand draft and three identical passport size photographs out of which one should be posted on the registration form.The photograph should be attested by Gazetted officer.
- On the top of envelop please mention “Application for the post of …………”.
- Use speed post/ registered post to send in the form.
- Please ensure that you complete all the procedure before the end of last date 31-10-2012.
Official portal : http://www.bsnl.co.in
Click here for BSNL Dy. General manager Recruitment Notification
Click here to Apply Online